Computer & Laptop Repairs
We offer competitive rates (No Fix – No Fee) on all Computer and Laptop Repairs and service We offer in-house & on-site services for residential and small business users. Our expert, experienced computer repair and support technicians can help with:
- Hardware failures
- Windows will not start problems.
- Slow boot up and performance issues
- Data Loss and Backup
- Laptop repairs, including screens, motherboards, hard drives etc
- Software issues, application and installation
- Malware removal (e.g., computer virus, spyware, adware)
- Wireless networking
- Optimizing laptops, desktops and net books
- Operating System Issues (Windows and Linux)
- Computer training
- Networking services (VPN, NAS)
- Blue screen of death (BSOD)
- Internet security and network intrusion
- Data backup, data transfer, and data recovery
- Peripherals like Printers, smartphones, iPods, digital cameras and more
Computer Repairs and Service Options
We offer three convenient computer and Laptop repair service options. Our service options include a complete service guarantee, and 30 days of FREE technical support at no additional charge. No matter which service option you choose, we guarantee that we will fix your computer right the first time. We stand by our work, and honor all repairs.
Onsite Computer / Laptop Repairs and Service
We offer onsite, computer / Laptop repairs and service in Wiltshire. Simply give us a call at (01249) 655529. Most minor issues can be diagnosed immediately and we’ll provide an estimate for service and repair. If you choose our onsite computer repair, we’ll dispatch one of our certified technicians to your home or office. When there, we’ll begin to diagnose, and troubleshoot any issues you’re having and offer immediate computer or networking support.
Pickup and Delivery Service
IT Assist Now offers a free Pickup & Delivery service for all those in our coverage area. Although we try to honor all requests on a first-come first-served basis, we give priority to those that meet the following conditions:
- The machine is large and heavy, such as a network printer.
- The customer has a physical disability or other limitation.
- The machine has an unresolved problem after being serviced by IT Assist Now.
Pickup and Delivery is also available most nights and weekends. Please visit our contact page or call (01249) 655529 to request pickup and we will schedule a time for pickup.
Whether you need us for a routine checkup to speed up a slow computer, or your problem is much more involved, contact IT Assist Now for computer repair. We have over 20 years of experience in the technology industry servicing and repairing computers, computer components, virus removal, storage systems & networking.